Our Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist Programme (ACFS) - Online
- Our 14 day online programme using MS Teams will give you the skills to investigate fraud and a recognised certificate. Employers seeking fraud investigators look for the ACFS qualification
- No previous fraud or investigation experience is required
- Our modular programme allows intervals for you to study and apply your learning
- Cost effective – only £1950 plus VAT
- Your learning is supported by our online Academy platform and we have 20 years experience of training investigators. We deliver ACFS training to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
Our Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist Programme (ACFS) is approved by the Counter Fraud Professional Accreditation Board (CFPAB) and by Northumbria University. By successfully completing the 14 day programme and assessments you will achieve the ACFS award which is worth 40 Level 4 Credits on the National Qualifications Framework. Level 4 is the equivalent of the first year of an undergraduate degree and equivalent to one third of the year.
The Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist Programmes (ACFS) will be conducted online through Microsoft Teams. This is no passive experience but full of engaging learning activities. Learners will be able to:
- See each other and the trainer
- Engage in discussions with other learners
- Share whiteboards, PowerPoints and other files
- Work in virtual syndicate rooms
- Conduct fully legally compliant virtual interviews
Our 14 day ACFS Programme has 6 elements:
Introduction Module – 1 day - includes refreshing study skills for those who have been away from education for a while
Foundation Intelligence Skills – 4 days
Investigation Skills – 3 days
Interview Skills – 4 days
Evidence and Courtroom Skills – 2 days
Distance Learning Assignment - this assignment explores the impact of fraud reduction on your organisation and the wider community.
Download our ACFS brochure for more information. Click here for our next ACFS dates and our online booking form.
Any questions? Please call Robert Naylor on 07957 223843, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message below: